Saturday, September 13, 2008

"But Ripper's" Guide to picking up Hookers in the Bronx


I stumbled across two of the greatest internet postings of all time, on World Sex Guide, written by a playa who calls himself "But Ripper."

"bronx, ny Street Action Dated Added: Mon Sep 2002
Submitted by: but ripper

What's good my horny people? But ripper is back to get you nasty muthafucka's up to date on my 'dick to hard to sleep' romps.... I usually hit the streets around 4:30 am right after the clubs close out and them grimy bitches get to 'poundin the pavement'... If you know the streets you know 'round the 1st and 15th of the month is prime time to catch a thick bitch fresh off a crack binge....Don't assume that all crack ho's have a gray complexion, ashy lips, and open canker sore's...Shit, some of these bitches is fresh out of jail or rehab, thick as shit, and some just started smoking and begun to realize they need to put a dick in they mouth in order to satisfy that addiction.. Yeah, I know it's a fucked up game - but you need to have a strong stomach if you want to pull some righteous shit off the street... "I'm a show ya how to do this man!"~~~~~~I been up on 1st...on the border of Mt. Vernon and the Bronx, 'right near 241 st. last stop on the 2 line...Let me tell you bout this bitch I bagged round 4:20 am the other night. After I dropped my boy home after a night at the Medallis on 38th and 8th, which by the way, is now straight wack - since my man Big Doug no longer runs it "God Bless the Dead" - anyway, I sees this nice round booty walkin up the block and I initially don't think she's a ho cause she's too well dressed and her body is a little too tight - Naturally, the dog must bark// Shit, as horny as I been lately I just needed my dick touched...The bitch approaches and asks my name...We go thru the routine.."you not police," she asks...I say, "Do I look like Police." "How you doin, my name is Joe (of course, it's not - but the bitch can't have my government). "Hi, my name is Monique." I still don't think she's a street walker cause she talkin bout how she stressed and she just needed to get out and take a walk. All along I'm thinkin: "Bitch, I picked you up on the stroll, Be real!!!!" But I play her game, cause I want to get a whiff of that booty...I take the bitch to get some stuff..."I refuse to go into detail during this period - cause it was too grimy for print..~~~~~Anyway, I gets the bitch back to my crib in Yonkers...after picking up a pack of cigs and beet. She knows I'm horny - but she acts like she want to sit there and watch the big screen DVD and shit! I soon give her the look like, "Bitch, get out them jeans and get naked..." She knows it's time and promptly gets up and washes her ass in my bathroom...She comes out all sweet smellin and shit and stands in front of me...I'm layin on the couch with a spliff in one hand and my dick in the other..."Well," she says...Her body is tight...titties all round and big with huge nipples...nice semi-wise ass with a little belly...The bitch got a cute face with a little bob hairdo that resembles Toni Braxton a bit...At first she wants to suck it standing up - but I love to see a bitch on her knees handling her bizness...~~~~So I arrange the position that has her head between my knees...She knows how to work her head and shit, makes me proud...I'm luvin this bitch right now! After I almost shoot a big fat pack of goo in her mouth she takes it out while I put on one a them jumbo rubbers on my big, pretty, black dick...I proceed to wear that bitch out all night and she wants to hold hands when we walk out my condo...I just met the bitch - she fuckes my brains out and I still don't know if she's really a ho...But I do know that I'm a muthafuckin pimp!!!!!~~~ (Review # 6067)"

No comments: