Tuesday, September 23, 2008

But Ripper's Guide to Strip Clubs in the Bronx

But Ripper puts you on about where the real xxx action is going down in the Bronx.

Rochester Strip Club Review
Dated Added: Sat Sep 22 2001 Submitted by: Coop

Beware of Klassy Cat in Rochester, NY. Though the girls who dance for the Klassy Cat are the prettiest strippers in Rochester, they may not be the nicest. Don't get me wrong, most of the girls are very friendly or give the impression they are. But after today, I'm not so sure. This may make me sound like a loser, but this is to warn all the less than "hunky" guys out there about the place. I went to Klassy Cat this afternoon. I had a couple of beers and watched the girls dance. I tipped a few and I was respective of them when I had contact with them. There was one dancer there today, I didn't catch her name, she has long blonde hair, apparently a whole body tan, is about 5' tall with a hard body and is very well endowed. Well, being a red blooded male I thought "wow". After she was through with her set I sat and waited patiently for her to come out so I could ask her for a table dance. She was in the dressing room for quite a while. Then she came out with three other girls wearing a very short white mini skirt and thigh red leather boots and a red thong. After the music quit playing she went back into the dancers dressing room. I waited a few minutes longer than I got up and asked the bartender if she would be available for a table dance or if she was done. The bartender told me she was sure she was available and said she would go and tell her I would like a table dance. I waited by the cigarette machine for a few minutes. She came out an chatted with one of the other dancers and played around. She also talked to a guy who must have been a regular. She went back into the dressing room and so did the dancer she was talking to. A few moments later the dancer she was talking to came out and was pulling a small luggage case behind her. She said "see you later" to me and then she left. The dancer I wanted a table dance from came back out of the dressing room and put her arms around my neck. She gave me a little hug and told me she had to go to the little girls room then she would be right back. After being ignored for about an hour I finally left. So just be careful when you go to Klassy Cat.

No comments: